On 23 Jan 2008, at 02:13, Nathan Waddell wrote:

Matt,
 I'd love to help write more docs. What format do I use and who do I
submit them to?

On Jan 22, 2008 3:21 AM, Matt S Trout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I understand what you're trying to express.

What -I'm- trying to express is that all the documentation we have so far has
been written by volunteers.

We know we could do with ten times as much documentation as we have.

If you want there to be more docs, let us help you write some!

Just to point out people are actually doing work on migrating the catalyst wiki from Trac to Mojomojo at the moment. You could make a valuable contribution by helping out with this. Get onto #catalyst- dev on IRC for more details. I'm going to post another message in a sec to try to make sure that we all know how to contribute to the wiki migration effort.