Greetings,

I'm writing a new web application, and have decided to jump into Catalyst (because I am smart.)

One thing that Catalyst seems to do well is have a good mechanism for plugging in standard approaches to things. Here at the University of Washington, we use a project called 'Shibboleth' for authentication: http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/

Has anyone worked with this in conjunction with Catalyst yet? I didn't see anything in Authentication::Credential::* yet, and it seems like that would be where it would go.

If not, I suppose I'll have to write it, and this seems like an obvious candidate to give back. (One plus of working for a University, they really don't mind the whole Open Source thing!) Any tips beyond 'read a few other Authentication::Credential modules and stick to the same standards' would be appreciated. (But I'm still hoping someone else already has done it and just didn't think anyone else would care.)

Thanks in advance,

Kirby