Mike Whitaker wrote:

I dunno exactly what Shibboleth does, but if the notes on dealing with external single sign on (http://catwiki.toeat.com/gettingstarted/tutorialsandhowtos/sso_authentication) are any help, steal away :) (JayK did sanity check them for me, and He Should Know :) )

That page is slightly incorrect.

In C::A::Store::Null -based class, apparently $storeclass->can('find_user') returns 0 (called from C::A::Authentication::Realm.pm line 85) so Realm tries to construct find_user by itself, without success.

I'm still trying to figure the whole things out.

Alex.