From: "Matt S Trout" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 08:46:21PM +0200, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
However, if I need to use DBIx::Class::DigestColumns, I don't know how to
add the following statement in a BEGIN block after it was already created
by the Catalyst helper without the "digest_check_method" key:

     __PACKAGE__->add_columns(
       'password' => {
         data_type => 'char',
         size      => 32,
         digest_check_method => 'check_password',
     }

You can call add_columns again with the extra info.

That's great! This means that anything could be put in the class below the "do not modify this or anything above".

I have no idea where exactly, but I think this thing should be told somewhere in the POD docs, because it would be very helpful for the beginners that use the Catalyst helper.

Octavian