On 20.11.2008, at 21:16, Sergio Salvi wrote:
I still think the final solution (besides finding a way to make
find_or_create() atomic), is to store flash data the session row
(either on the same column of session or on a new, dedicated column).

Sergio++

FWIW, I rolled my own flash mechanism which does exactly that (store the flash value in the session) and haven't looked back since. I've seen about 3 duplicate entry errors in the last 3 months opposed to several hundreds a week with C::P::Session's flash method.

--Tobias