Hi Ian,

I am using ubuntu 8.04 and firefox 2 and no firebug because on my ubuntu
installation firefox 3 hangs and I am unable to install a version of firebug
that is compatible with firefox 2. In the absence of firebug, I looked for
the javascript errors in the firefox error log and there were none.
I am hoping that when ubuntu 9.04 is released a little later this month, I
will be able to start using firefox 3 and firebug.
I am working through Jason Kohle's tutorial on a single computer. It's a
good tutorial and all of it 'just worked' except for saving changes back to
the database.