jagdish eashwar wrote:
Hi Craig,

Thanks a lot for taking the trouble to work through the tutorial. Since you have been able to get it to save changes to the database, I think we will be able to isolate where I'm going wrong.

Regarding whether to use 'Catalyst' or 'c' as the context, when I created the TT view with the Catalyst helper command 'script/adventajaxgrid_create.pl view TT TTSite', it automatically set the CATALYST_VAR => 'Catalyst'. I changed this to 'c', and the 'Catalyst.uri_for' to 'c.uri_for'. The Ext Grid behaves just like before. It does everything except the Save.

Can you paste your root/static/advent.js and your View/JSON.pm ? I would like to compare it with what I have done.
Did you try commenting out the 'console.log' line as someone else suggested?