On 3 Nov 2011, at 02:05, Adam Jimerson wrote:

but in my Catalyst app the
date looks like this 2011-05-07T13:53:41. The "T" instead of the space is driving me crazy, I think it is coming from DateTime::Format:Pg

As other people have noted, what's happening is that DateTime::Format:Pg is parsing the dates you get out of Postgres, and handing you a DateTime object back.

You're then printing that with no formatting, as you're basically getting an ISO8601 timestamp out.

Have a look at the docs for DateTime and the associated DateTime::Format::XX things :)

Cheers
t0m