Yes, and I agree with Meena and Sandy, I find myself wonderfully informed
by posts on these topics, I am only suggesting that discussion should lead
to something.

I am sorry if I led anyone to believe that I don't think this subject was
appropriate, especially as a catalyst.  I look forward to reading any
further information and opinion but I also hope that those people who offer
comment will be able to participate in action.

Linda Orkin