Right.  A lawnmower-free future lies ahead.  Gardens, groves and meadows will
replace them.  Let's hope it's sooner rather than later.  Why not create more
bird, butterfly and general critter habitat?  So heartening to hear the sounds
of the natural world.

Regi
"Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything,
you will perceive the divine mystery in things."  Dostoyevsky.