Guys,

What is the sequence of call hits to/from CCM?
Note: application dialplan rules is under CCM>RoutePlan>Application-dialplan
rules

Situation1: Call from CCM to PSTN
dialed-digit-->RoutePattern>Translation-Pattern>applicationDialPlanRule

Q1: is it okay?
Q2: Does significent digit (normallly we put 4) play any rule in this
situation?

Situation2: Call from PSTN to CCM
Dialed-digit----> significent-digit-->Translation-Pattern>
Q1: Is above call processing sequence okay?
Q2: does RoutePattern &  applicatoin dialplan-rules play any rules in  this
scenario?

PS: I tried to configure Applicatoin dialplan rules but it doesn't work. May
be this is only for @ dialplan?

  Dial Rules Configuration Status:  Ready
Note: To create a Dial Rule, set the values for the attributes and click
Insert
To modify a rule or to sort the rules, change the settings and click
Update      Dial
Rule Creation *If the phone number begins with  and the number of digits is
, then remove
digits from the beginning and prefix it with .*
  No dial rules found

--
Smile, you'll save someone else's day!
Frog