I think you are looking at this wrong.

There is no order of priority, translation-pattern, versus
route-pattern, versus hunt-pilot, versus directory-number (this isn't
BGP)...

What there is is Calling Search Spaces and Partitions and something
called 'urgent priority'...

Or a better way to say this is that you set your priority in your CSS
and Pt builds.

All Translation patterns are urgent priority, so if you have a
tranlsation pattern of 5430 and a route pattern of 54303891308 in the
same partition, the translation pattern will ALWAYS win.

The way around this is to put them into different partitions.

Also, just so I mention this, these are Unique Index Columns in CCM,
which means that if you have a translation pattern of 5430 in the DnPt
and you try to add a DN in the DnPt of 5430, you will get an error.

Jonathan