-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul and
Bobs
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 6:20 PM
To: Devildoc
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] First attempt at IPEXPERT lab

Hi guys

Not sure if i am missing something here. I have basic config applied. I
am in POD 12 and have

2/7-9 = IP phones and ATA
2/10 HQ-RTR
2/11 = CCM (Pub,Sub and Unity)

6608
set port enable 2/7-11
set vlan 120 2/7-9
set vlan 220 2/10-11
set port auxiliaryvlan 2/7-9 120
set trunk 2/10 on dot1q 120,220
set trunk 2/11 off dot1q 1-4094

HQ-RTR
interface f0/0
no shut

interface fa0/0.220
encapsulation dot1q 220
ip address 10.2.200.3 255.255.255.0
no shut

I can ping from BR1-RTR to 10.2.200.3 but not to my Call Managers.
Not sure if I am missing something on the CATOS.

Paul

Sincerely,
Vik Ahuja
Systems Engineer