Is your remote router running SRST? Try doing a show ccm-manager
music-on-hold when you place a call to PSTN, and put the PSTN on hold.

P13-BR1-RTR#sh ccm-manager music-on-hold
Current active multicast sessions : 1
 Multicast       RTP port   Packets       Call   Codec    Incoming
 Address         number     in/out        id              Interface
239.1.1.1         16384   723/723          33   g711ulaw  Lo0
P13-BR1-RTR#

HTH