Hi Greg,
yeah, both are associated - i.e. Jtapi and RMJTAPI, also Agent with phone
number 5008 is associated with the ICD ext.

Any other hint?

  *User : crs user*

  First Name    Last Name*    User ID  jtapi_1 User Password*    PIN *
   Telephone
Number    Manager User ID    Department    User Locale   < None >English
United States  Enable CTI Application Use  Enable CTI Super Provider  Call
Park Retrieval Allowed  Enable Calling Party Number Modification  Name
Dialing Not Defined  Associated PC Not Defined  Primary Extension Not
Defined  ICD Extension Not Defined  Controlled Devices CRS_4001, CRS_4002,
CRS_4003, RP_CRS_4000 Enable Authentication Proxy Rights False  Controlled
Device Profiles none  * indicates required item.
     View page in    English, United States
------------------------------
    Page displayed at Tue Apr 22 10:08:15 CDT 2008
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2004 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved

RM user:
---------
  *User : crs user*

*    Telephone Number    Manager User ID    Department    User Locale   <
None >English United States  Enable CTI Application Use  Enable CTI Super
Provider  Call Park Retrieval Allowed  Enable Calling Party Number
Modification  Name Dialing Not Defined  Associated PC Not Defined  Primary
Extension Not Defined  ICD Extension Not Defined  Controlled Devices CRS_4001,
CRS_4002, CRS_4003, RP_CRS_4000, SEP001D45432537 Enable Authentication Proxy
Rights False  Controlled Device Profiles none  * indicates required
item.      View
page in    English, United States