Daniel,
Have you tried to apply the configs and it didn't
work?  You don't need to use the entire EZVPN configs
but something similar to the following (what I have on
my home device).

crypto isakmp policy 10
 encr 3des
 authentication pre-share
 group 2
!
!
crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod3
 connect manual
 group vpodg3 key proctorvoice
 mode client
 peer 209.124.41.250
crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod2
 connect manual
 group vpodg2 key proctorvoice
 mode client
 peer 209.124.41.250
crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod6
 connect manual
 group vpodg6 key proctorvoice
 mode client
 peer 209.124.41.250
crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod18
 connect manual
 group vpodg8 key proctorvoice
 mode client
 peer 209.124.41.250
crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod1
 connect manual
 group vpodg1 key proctorvoice
 mode client
 peer 209.124.41.250
crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod5
 connect manual
 group vpodg5 key proctorvoice
 mode client
 peer 209.124.41.250
crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod19
 connect manual
 group vpodg9 key proctorvoice
 mode client
 peer 209.124.41.250
crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod4
 connect manual
 group vpodg4 key proctorvoice
 mode client
 peer 209.124.41.250
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0
 speed 100
 full-duplex
 crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod3 inside
!
interface FastEthernet1/0
 mac-address 0017.a4dd.d4eb
 bandwidth 15000
 ip address dhcp
 ip access-group INTERNET-IN in
 ip nat outside
 ip nbar protocol-discovery
 load-interval 30
 speed 100
 full-duplex
 crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod3
!

I leave the old "crypto ipsec client ezvpn" commands
in their so I can just change what pod I am using
right before I start my labbing.  I do have a bit
differnet setup since I have a dedicated inside
interface for my labbing traffic but it isn't much
different than someone with a 2 interface router
running EZVPN.  Also, make sure you are offering up
option 150 on your home DHCP pool that points to the
CCM's in your lab (needs to also be changed before the
start of each lab).  Let me know if you have any other
questions.

--- Daniel Dellinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to use the proctor labs easyvpn config so I
> can register my
> phones to CCM/CME at proctor labs during lab
> sessions.  I've read the
> instructions but unclear on "outside" interface
> settings.
>

> I have DSL and my provider gives me a public ip via
> dhcp.  I understand
> I need to connect the dsl modem into my 2651xm
> running AIS.  But how do
> I address the outside interface of 2651?  Public IP
> is up at the dsl
> modem's WAN port.
>

> Today DSL modem has public IP x.x.x.x on wan port
> and private subnet for
> pc's 192.168.1.0/24
>

> Thanks in advance,

Jacob Owen
CCIE #14063 (R&S, Service Provider), CCVP, CCDP