When you sign onto your ProctorLabs vRack session - you receive the configuration for the EasyVPN for your particular pod. This configuration already assumes that you are getting DHCP from your provider - and so gives you the configuration specifically for that - with Labeled interfaces. Below I have included a very small subset of the website provided configuration that I believe addresses the questions / concerns that you have re: dhcp ip addressing and default route to the ISP - along with the easyvpn config for the outside interface as well as a description on the interface to tie everything together:

!
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
 description (Outside Public Interface)
 ip address dhcp
 ip access-group FW-IN in
 no ip unreachables
 ip nat outside
 ip inspect CBAC-FW out
 no cdp enable
 duplex auto
 speed auto
 no shut
 crypto ipsec client ezvpn IPx-Pod1 outside
!
!
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 dhcp
!
!

Hope this helps - but if you are still unclear on how to proceed - post a more specific question and we will try to oblige!

Cheers,

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities