Thanks Mark and Jacob for responses.

Below states  ip address dhcp for fa0/0 (Outside/public).  Today I do
not have dhcp running on my dsl modem.  Does router need to get private
IP from dsl modem or will router be getting DHCP address from proctor
labs upstream device?

Current physical setup

DSL-Modem WAN port > telephone walljack

DSLmodem LAN Ethernet 1 connects to 2651xm fa0/0

2651xm fa0/1 connects to 2950 switch - vlan 2 access port

2950 port 1-8 connect to ip phones - voice vlan 2

Regards,

Daniel