It looks like you already typed this in the router (unless you just did it in notepad) - but if you indeed did do it in the router - then you know the answer -right? :)

To be more precise - yes - you can have percent on one and bandwidth on another but ONLY if they differ (percent and bandwidth) between the Strict Priority Queue and the normal Congestion Management Queues. You CANNOT have percent and bandwidth both in any of your multiple Congestion Management Queues - you must stick with whatever you choose for them all.

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities