"It is Just the Begining "

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:24:36 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] HW resources on gateway

‘have to’ might be a bit strong J

for enhanced resources a naming prefix of cfb, mtp, or xcd is commonly seen.

-mark

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vik MalhiSent:
Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:57 AMTo: 'OSL CCIE Voice Lab Exam'Subject: Re: [OSL
| CCIE_Voice] HW resources on gateway

you have to use the prefix of "mtp" and "cfb" before the MAC address for xcoder
and conf bridge respectively.

Vik Malhi – CCIE #13890 Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444 Fax: +1.810.454.0130 Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage Lab
Certifications.