Most if not all of you in the lab will see PVDM DSP's (NM-HDV) as opposed to
PVDM-2 DSP's since that is what is on the CCIE-V blueprint. In this
situation you HAVE TO use the naming convention I specified.

Incidentally- I know Ben had mentioned about a year back on Netpro that
newer pods would use NM-HDV2 due to NM-HDV being end of life/end of sale
about 2 maybe 3 years ago. Since then they have added some racks in Tokyo
and maybe Sydney but I don't know if these contain the later DSP's.

Vik Malhi - CCIE #13890
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.

  _____