I tried already, but somehow the CCM keeps the source of the call.  Trying
through a translation pattern i can make the call to be routed  but the
result is the same, calls originated from ip phones receive the expected
treatment, but the calls incoming from pstn or gateway, the result is the
same if i use either a CTI-RP or translation pattern.

I think it should be any parameter different from those kind of calls.

I even tried to define the gateway as on-net, but no change, it is always
fast busy!

any other suggestion? i ran out of ideas!

//r.a.