Suresh,

Check the routing table on HQ and you probably won't see the
Service-Module's IP address (1.1.1.32) in there.
Add this line to the Loopback interface and you should be good to go...

ip ospf network point-to-point

As a side note, when using CUE as the VM integration with the local CCME
it is best practice is to use an address in the Voice Subnet for the
"Service-Module ip address X.X.X.X".

Kevin

Kevin Porter
Systems Engineer L4

Netelligent Corporation
400 South Woods Mill Drive, Suite 105
St. Louis, MO 63017

Office: (314) 392-6921
Cell: (314) 852-1252
Fax: (314) 392-9760

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.netelligent.com
Bridging The Gap Between Good and GREAT IP Communications!