I only use 000111111111111111111111 ( 0 and 23 1's) and don't prepend the
Cat65K gatewayname s0/0/......etc. Is it valid or we do need to have the
s0/0.....etc name before it.

--- On Wed, 12/24/08, Hardesty, Scott <sharde...@presidio.com> wrote:

From: Hardesty, Scott <sharde...@presidio.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] using Change B-Channel Maintenance for IOST1or
not?
To: "Michael Thompson" <mthompson...@gmail.com>, "jeremy co"
<jeremy.coo...@gmail.com>, saralilin2...@yahoo.co.jp
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 8:22 PM

Michael, thanks for the clarification.  I have always used the b-channel
maintenance on the IOS gateways.  I will try it next time with out it.  1 less
step! J

Scott Hardesty | Cisco Engineer | MidAtlantic | Presidio Networked Solutions
7601 Ora Glen Drive, Suite 100, Greenbelt, MD  20770 | sharde...@presidio.com
D: 301.313.2041 | C: 443.789.1219 | www.presidio.com