Tony,

I believe this  depends on the License file you uploaded on the IPCCX server.
Standard version of IPCC only includes limited functionality. Although you
should be able to run basic scripts on it.

Regards

Mohammed Nour
Network Engineer

Netlinkgroup

Email mn...@netlinkgroup.com.au <mailto:dla...@netlinkgroup.com.au>
Phone +61 8 9422 5555 Fax +61 8 9422 5554
Web netlinkgroup.com.au <http://www.netlinkgroup.com.au/>
Address 38 Oxford Close, Leederville WA 6007
Support <http://support.netlinkcrm.com.au/>  +61 8 6380 1955 |
supp...@netlinkgroup.com.au <mailto:supp...@netlinkgroup.com.au>