Hi,

if you have clid and calling name restricted, then it is normally send to the ISDN and one flag, I do not know which one exactly, in the Q.931 Message tells, that the Name needs to get stripped on the last ISDN Switch, before delivery.

One Question does this issue occurs on proctorlabs or any other rented lab? Or is it a problem of your "home lab"

Have a look at:
http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/command/reference/vr_c6.html#wp1131255

Cheers

jeremy co schrieb:
Hi Michael,

I can see it in both alerting and connected.

cheers
Jeremy