I'm renaming Default to HQ.

When you say you are only using the PUB and not the SUB do you mean that
when you define the JTAPI Provider you are only specifying the PUB and not
the SUB?

--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.