I had that problem at graded labs and at home. Therefore, I have firstly not
mentioned it, but I will try again configuring everything in my way on PL and
give you an update.

Ryan, which license version do you have installed? On Graded Labs it was the
standard version.

Regards

Christian Hennrich
Senior IP Telephony Consultant

INTACT integrated services GmbH
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 113
10553 Berlin, Germany
Tel:       +49 30 397 35 276
Fax:      +49 30 397 35 199

www.intact-is.com
<https://mailserver1.logicalis.de/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.intact-is.com/>

INTACT Integrated Services GmbH eingetragen HRB 102478 beim Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg, Steuernummer 29/441/01277. Geschäftsführer: Robert
Dalton, Christian Reichert