Cryus is correct.  When you start the CCM service it is put in the SQL DB
with _1 in the CCM server name.  You can verify this if you know your way
around SQL DB level.  If you look at the CM Group in the SQL you will see
the hostname with Pub_1 and Sub_2 assuming you started the CCM service on
the Pub first.  Just deactivating does not change this.  You need a fresh
build then.
thanks,
Ryan Trauernicht

>>> [mailto:<ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com>