Kapil,
I haven't tested this but .
If Sub unicast  to BR1 than you can easily achieve this by spoofing the PUB
multicast add and have PUB ur second choice for MOH for Branch  and have
multicast hop of 1, and config  multicast MOH under call-manager-fall

Assuming you are trying to achieve Multicast MOH end to end.
2 MOH Pub and Sub, in 2 different MGR both multicast enabled.
Say Sub is ur primary MOH with Base IP add 239.1.2.1
Pub with base IP add 239.1.1.1

Now you need multicast end to end

In the MRGL Sub MOH first and PUB MOH second.

Now in normal situation Branch PH's are getting MOH from SUB.

In case Sub stop working. You can add some route filers to stop reaching the
Pub base address 239.1.1.1 to the branch . The CCM will still tell the phones
to listen to 239.1.1.1 and you can spoof it from flash.

I don't know if this will work or not. I haven't tested myself.

But if you have only ONE MOH and you want Branch router as backup, I am not
sure if that can be achieved.
Cheers
Narinder