Joel:
Make sure you understand and practice a little with the Etehrswitch module.
The main thing to remember is that you have to set up the ports as trunk
ports. Then you set the data vlan and voice vlans as normal.
I'd at least run through it 3 or 4 times to make sure you can get the phones
up and registered through the Etherswitch module so you can spend just a
couple of minutes to configure that piece in the lab. You don't want to
spend 15 minutes of valuable time trying to get this done on lab day:-)

Larry Hadrava
CCIE #12203 CCNP CCNA
Sr. Support Engineer – IPexpert, Inc.