yeah sure... thats right.... i will be complementing my home rack with
online racks... and obviously i wont go in without a comfortable amount of
mocklabs under my belt ;).

was wondering if 1760 was enough for 1 br and HQ.... it will be quite
inexpensive to fill the vwics that way.. and i can get one nice router..like
3725 /2800 with cue for the other br.... i know i will have to use 2seperate
routers for pstn(1760) and wan(2600) that way(1760 wont allow both..).