Duy,

OK I forgot that it is going to be an ephone dialing this number so the ITS is processing each digit in real time and will never let you hit the 5th digit once its made a match on the first 4.

Chris

Duy Nguyen wrote:
Chris,

It actually keeps hitting the "Dial-peer voice 2300 voip" because of a shorter pattern when I dial 2400. I was able to achieve this by making it more explicit.

Allow to dial HQ phones
!
dial-peer voice 2300 voip
 preference 1
 destination-pattern [23][0-1]..
 session target ras
 tech-prefix 1
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 ip qos dscp cs3 signaling
 no vad
!

Allow to go to HQ Phone's VM directly
dial-peer voice 22000 voip
 preference 1
 destination-pattern 22...
 session target ras
 tech-prefix 1
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 ip qos dscp cs3 signaling
 no vad
!

Allow to hit the CME ph's VM directly. Also put in 24001 pattern into E.164 in CUE.
ephone-dn 20
number 2400.
preference 0 secondary 9
huntstop