Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Mobile: +1.810.334.1564

:: Message sent from iPhone.

On Sep 24, 2009, at 4:56 PM, "Mike Thompson" <mthompson...@gmail.com> wrote:

And the douche bags strike again…

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com [mailto:ccie_voice- boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of voice master
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:53 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Ver 3 passed

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who has helped me to archieve the same.

I am so so so happy to get this ID, struggled from last 1 year.

Made 2 attempts on ver 2 but unsuccessful.

I have practise on proctorlabs.com, NLI workbook to learn the technology which i do not know.

And at last the masters of voice ccie-voice-labs(dot)com they are really the best.
Heads off 2 them labs was same.

I was trying to workout more on GK, SIP but after seeing thier lab there was nothing much but yes call routing was difficult but i have done some practise so thats fine.

It was a good experience. Now i will run behind CCIE wireless.

Thks once again to everyone.

THks

MSN Battles We pitch one stalwart against the other and give you the power. Who will you vote for? Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger.

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.com