Hi,

Thanks to everyone who has helped me to archieve the same.

I am so so so happy to get this ID, struggled from last 1 year.

Made 2 attempts on ver 2 but unsuccessful.

I have practise on proctorlabs.com, NLI workbook to learn the technology which
i do not know.

And at last the masters of voice ccie-voice-labs(dot)com they are really the
best.
Heads off 2 them labs was same.

I was trying to workout more on GK, SIP but after seeing thier lab there was
nothing much but yes call routing was difficult but i have done some practise
so thats fine.

It was a good experience. Now i will run behind CCIE wireless.

Thks once again to everyone.

THks

Stay updated! Add Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace & Hi5  friends to your Windows
Live network instantly. Add Now!
http://profile.live.com/webactivities/?mkt=en-in