Thanks Dan, totally make sense..

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Rodriguez [mailto:drodrig...@fidelus.com]
Sent: Saturday, 31 October 2009 12:52 PM
To: Aamir Panjwani; 'ciscod...@live.com'; 'mciarfe...@iplogic.com';
'ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com'
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Calling Party Number Type

You're correct - its from the perspective of the egress gateway. For example,
using IPExpert labs as a point of reference, calls from HQ Gw to Spain would be
international. That is, you pass the international access code and country code
to the PSTN with the called number type as international. But that same call
from the BR2 Gw would be considered a local call, no international access code
or country code and called party type set to subscriber. It's easier to setup
TEHO when you think "how would I route this call if it was dialed locally?" -
by locally I mean the from the same location of the egress gateway. Hope that
helps!

- Dan