Matthew,

You could change MWI numbers that for that specific station. Apply at sip dial
peer pointing to CUE as incomming translation rule.

/MWI_Nsº\(30500\)/ /MWI_Nsº\(30552\)/

From: mjbe...@krollontrack.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com; cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:49:11 -0600
CC: ala...@kroll.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Call Manager Express ephone-hunt with CUE
Integration

I have a real world question that smells of CCIE Voice lab
material.

I have a DID that rings into the CUCME system and is
translated to 30500.  Extension 30500 (ephone-dn 99) currently rings in to
a receptionist (ephone 17).  There is a mailbox configured on CUE for
30500 that correctly displays MWI.

I am trying to configure a hunt group to ring the
receptionist for 10 seconds and then ring another employee at extension 30502
(ephone 3, ephone-dn 3) for five seconds.  Afterwards, I want the call to
hit voicemail and correctly display MWI on the receptionist (ephone 17) phone.

I changed ephone-dn 99 (receptionist extension) to 30522.

I made an ephone-hunt with a pilot of 30500.

ephone-hunt 1 sequential

 pilot 30500                  ---
Hunt-group pilot

 list 30522, 30503            ---
Both extension numbers

 final 678              ---
VM pilot

 preference 1

 max-timeout 15

 timeout 10, 5

 description Receptionist Hunt Group

My Problem:

When the caller enters CUE, it tries to access the 30500
mailbox.  If callers leave a message, the receptionist won’t know
because she would only get MWI for her 30522 extension.

I have tried setting the hunt-group final destination to
another ephone-dn with call-forward all set to voicemail.  My hope was
that the call-forward would cause CUE to see this dummy ephone-dn’s
extension, but that didn’t work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matthew Berry, Sr. Unified Communications Engineer,
CCVP

Kroll Ontrack
|  9023 Columbine Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55347

952 516 3748  |  Fax 952
562 2175  |  Mobile 952 221 2814|  mjbe...@krollontrack.com

www.krollontrack.com

Novo windowslive.com.br. Descubra como juntar a galera com os produtos Windows
Live.
http://www.windowslive.com.br/?ocid=WindowsLive09_MSN_Hotmail_Tagline_out09