Hi,

cnf-file perphone option will not work unless you change the cnf file
location to other place different to system (default), try cnf-file location
flash: in telephony service configuration,

After that you should see if the specific phone configuration file was
indeed created,

Ah, also configure the phone type in the ephone configuration,

HTH

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Jeff Cotter <jcot...@voxns.com> wrote:

>  Can’t seem to get this to work. When I go to the phone settings…Device
> Settings/Security it shows PC Port Disable No.
>

> I issue the cnf-file perphone,  create cnf-file and reset the phone… Also
> reloaded router to no avail!  .  Configuration below.
>

> ephone  2
>
>  mac-address 0023.EB53.2544
>
>  ephone-template 2
>
>  button  1:2
>

> ephone-template  2
>
>  service phone pcPort 1
>
>  service phone settingsAccess 0
>

> ! telephony-service
>
>  max-ephones 5
>
>  max-dn 10 no-reg
>
>  ip source-address 192.168.1.7 port 2000
>
>  caller-id block code *69
>
>  cnf-file perphone
>
>  time-zone 5
>
>  voicemail 3099
>
>  max-conferences 4 gain -6
>
>  call-forward pattern .T
>
>  web admin system name admin password cisco
>
>  dn-webedit
>
>  time-webedit
>
>  transfer-system full-consult
>
>  transfer-pattern .T
>
>  after-hours block pattern 1 1900 7-24
>
>  create cnf-files version-stamp Jan 01 2002 00:00:00

Otto Sanchez
CCIE #25592 (Voice)
Support Engineer - IPexpert, Inc.