From: Jeff Cotter <jcot...@voxns.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Trying to disable PC Port on CME
To: "Otto Sanchez" <o...@ipexpert.com>
Cc: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 12:56 AM

Thanks Otto, that fixed it.  I read that information 3 times on the “cnf-file
perphone option will not work unless you change the cnf file location to other
place different to system” in the admin guide but still could not seem to
understand what it was telling me…..arrrgghhhh.

Thanks again makes sense now.

Jeff