From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of kavi ten
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:55 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Vol2 Lab 4- 1.2

Hi Guys,

I have got stuck in the CUPS  vol 2 lab 4 - 1.2.
When I login to the CUPC , The dialpad is greyed out also the phone mode
has only disabled option.
I can not see the options for soft phone. I see only disabled option.

I have followed all the steps exactly mentioned in the PG also restarted
the CUPS server, still the same status.

can some one guide me through what is it I could have missed.