Thanks Tyson - I will replace my 2621 which I cannot get 12.4.15 on and with a
831.  I will let you know if I have continued problems after this is completed.

Scott

From: tsc...@ipexpert.com
To: scarruthe...@hotmail.com; 2xcci...@gmail.com; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
CC: wlaw...@ipexpert.com; dle...@ipexpert.com; vma...@ipexpert.com
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Proctorlabs VPN Issues
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:33:20 -0500

Scott,

You have to run IOS 12.4T.  So we implemented some fVRF configuration at
proctorlabs to make pod to pod transition for students easier.  (Which in the
future will allow you guys to save and load configurations if we finish working
out the logistics of that).  With this change though our EZVPN implementation
has moved to phase 8 and it seems thru more testing that the workaround below
is required on the client end to match with the features we have implemented.

If you have a router that can run at least 12.4(15)T then you don't have to
change it out.  I am using an 831 at home and it works great so you don't have
to have the latest and greatest by any means.

I would be happy to work with you on this if you would like to setup a time to
do testing.

Regards,

Tyson Scott - CCIE #13513 R&S, Security, and SP
Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.
Mailto: tsc...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 208
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA (R&S,
Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service
Provider) Certification Training with locations throughout the United States,
Europe and Australia. Be sure to check out our online communities at
www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com