Have you issued a "no shut' on dspfarm profile 1 transcode?

From: Omotayo [mailto:adefilabi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 5:38 PM
To: Berry, Matthew J.
Cc: OSL Group
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] calls from hq to and from cme sip phones

The trunk DP has a region that speaks g729 to hq and br1

find attached the config
On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:24 AM, Berry, Matthew J.
<mjbe...@krollontrack.com<mailto:mjbe...@krollontrack.com>> wrote:
Omotayo,

How do you have your regions setup in CUCM?  The CUCME trunk through the HQ
gateway should be placed in the HQ region.

Can you also send me the HQ config as an attached file.  Make sure your dspfarm
has a 'no shutdown" issued.  Also, make sure your transcoder is registered to
CUCM under Media Resources >> Transcoder.  Did you also make sure the
transcoder is configured as an IOS Enhanced Media Termination Point?

Also, make sure you ALWAYS reset the trunk in CUCM.  That will oftentimes clear
out weird issues.  I have learned that lesson the hard way.

Matthew Berry