Hello Tanner,
I have a question. I know I'm doing something wrong.  when the call is sent
to the agent. on the Data Field part. I see ANI, DNIS, Layout (default)

what I'm trying to do is, based on the called number i will make a
comparison in a loop, when i find a  match in the script based on the called
number, i want to set a variable with a name. then i would like the agent to
be able to see ANI, DNIS and the customized name on the Data Field.

i'd like to do something like this

Called Number = 2003

if (DNIS == 2001 )
   {
      Customer =  Safeway
  }
else if (DNIS== 2002)
  {
      Customer = Raleys
}
else if (DNIS == 2003)
{
      Customer = SafeMart
}

then I'd like the agent to see on the Data field when the phone is ringing
on the agent

ANI = 408-123-4567
DNIS = 2003
Customer = SafeMart

I don't know or I can't get the last part to work

I have enhanced license on my uccx version 5.0.2.

on the desktop administrator under Enterprise Data Configuration
 I created my field list:
 0  customer
and layout list:
 Customer : ANI, DNIS, Customer, user.layout

i went to workflow groups >agents > key accounts > work flow,
on the event Ringing > Action I only have these options: Run Macro, Call
Control, Launch External App, Agent state, Utility Action
and i don't know what to do

how do i get this to work ?

thanks