From: Bryan [mailto:ccieiwi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 8:28 AM
To: Berry, Matthew J.
Cc: Mark Holloway; osl osl
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CBarge in SRST ~(Again)

Sorry to jump in on the topic.  Matt, just curious were you successful with
this configuration?  It does not work for me with auto-provision none and an
ephone-template under the srst ephone template configuration.

Another strange thing I have noticed in SRST is when I issue a show
telephony-service all, and scroll down to the ephone-template section.  It says
"privacy default", and I have not figured out how to get rid of it or if it is
even possible.
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Berry, Matthew J.