Hi quick question when you use auto pro none then how you will modify
ephones it won't allow and i tried couple of time with auto pro non mode
privacy button is no coming .... i did privacy off in tele-ser and
ephone-temp but no luck reload router didn't work as well so just wondering
first use aut pro all then change it to none later once assign privacy
button under ephone