Angel -

I think you are right. The only way I can see of configuring privacy on/off would be through the ephone section itself. Privacy isn't an option with an ephone-template, otherwise you could have set it there.

You could possibly set "no privacy" under telephony-service, but that would be a global setting. I am not at my lab right now so I cannot verify if that would actually propagate down to SRST-provisioned phones.

*Matthew Berry*

/A+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCIE Voice Written/

*_Vitals:_*

*GVoice: *+1.612.424.5044

*Gmail*: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com

*Skype*: ciscovoiceguru