Thinking outside the box and bringing up an old thread.  Would this work for
calls to an H323 site that needs different name/number requirements between
normal and SRST modes?

*         In ccmadmin, strip predot to get rid of the 9 and prefix 8 on the 9.
route patterns.

*         On the H323 gateway, create 2 sets of dials peers.  For example, one
set has a destination pattern of 9[2-9]....... for SRST calling.  The other has
8[2-9]...... for the destination-patterns that would be used for normal mode
call.

*         Create 2 sets of translation rules and profiles that get applied to
these dial peers if needed.  The ones with 9 would apply certain requirements
and the ones with 8 would apply a different set of requirements.

*         In normal mode, the phones would dial 9 555 1212, match the
9.[2-9]XXXXXX route pattern, strip the 9 and prefix an 8 instead.  The H323
gateway receives 85551212 and uses the 8[2-9]...... dial peer to send name and
number.

*         In SRST mode, the phones would still dial 9 555 1212, match the
9[2-9]...... dial peer that would have the clid strip name on it so it would
only send the number, not the name.

I haven't tested this yet so I have no idea if this actually works.  But in
theory, I think it would.  Just make sure you set the correct rules in the
translation rules and apply the translation-profiles to the correct dial peers.

Anyone agree or disagree?

Thanks,
Kevin