hi, looks ok. just make a call to vm as usually and press 1 to get the list
of new msgs on phone's display

regards

--
Sent from my mobile device.

On 11 Sep 2010 02:50, "amit batra" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Guys,


   I have CUCM 7.0.1 and Unity connection 7.0.1..I am trying to setup phone
view feature of Unity connection..Following the document i have done all the
steps.. I couldnt find any supporting document and wanna know on how to use
this feature...I wanna see this working on my phones..


1) Created CTI user.. All phones associated..
2) On Unity, telephony-integration> enable phone view and put CTI username
and password.
3) in user profile>>Phone menu>>enable message locater>>enable voice
recognition.>and enable phone view...


Am i missing anything ???


If all above is correct , how to access this feature on cisco
7940,7941,7960  IP phones..


Thanks ...


Regards


_______________________________________________
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com
_______________________________________________
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit 
www.ipexpert.com

Reply via email to