Hi Khaled,

I'm glad you found the problem.

I don't understand very well your problem with IPPA, the agent can't accept
the calls until he checks his status?

If I remember correctly, through IPPA, when agent logs on, he is NOT
automatically in "READY" state. So he has to change that, same as in CAD.
And then after he receives a call, depending on your CSQ configuration, if
you have "Automatic Work" enabled, the agent will go into "Work" state for
"Wrapup time" duration, if it's disabled, it will go into Ready or NOT-READY
state depending on Automatic Available setting for the agent.
As well, if agents does not answer, he might go into not-ready state
automatically if "Agent State after Ring No Answer*" is configured as
Not-ready in System parameters.

Play around with these parameters, see how they affect the functionality.

Hope this answers your question,