Hi All,

I have a weird problem. I configured the router voice controller E1 as one
pri-group with H.323 the signaling protocol. The router accepts the incoming
calls and forward them to CCM7.
The problem is the router only accept one incoming call and it can process more
than one outgoing call. Any other incoming call , the PSTN answers the call
saying the number is busy at the moment.

Any ideas??

I'm thinking of dividing the pri-group to two groups.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Here is my config:

interface Serial0/2/0:15
 no ip address